Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So funny

Today my dogs did a very funny thing, or rather I did it to them. I was making some food with potatoes and had a few left over. I haven't mentioned this before, but I can get my dogs to eat just about any type of fruit or vegetable. I had already filled the pan and still had potatoes left over, and I thought, why not just put them in the dogs dinner, they've eaten them before. And then the funny happened. Lilie gently took each potato out of her dish and put them on the ground. Sadie found a way to leave them all in her dish and get to the dog food underneath. Once Lilie had finished her food we placed the potato's back into her bowl. Both her and Sadie proceeded to finish what they had saved, best for last right? Not a piece was left.

No comments: