Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HELP!!!!

Holy crap it is cold here. Yesterday was bad enough, the temp hovered around -35F for most of the day, and today....get this -39F. Yes, you read that right, it is 39 degrees below zero. I'm pretty amazed at how well I'm handling it. Last year I wanted to cry. For those who are even thinking about thinking that because I was born and raised here that I should be some super woman with great genes to withstand this...there is no way. I walk outside and I swear that my body feels the need to donate all of my heat, because within 30seconds I get cold. We usually don't get weather like this until the end of January-February, and luckily it is only supposed to last about a week. For all of you out there, think warm!

No comments: