Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Give me one more shot

Hi all, yes, I know, it has been a year and a half since I blogged. I've been busy. Husband and I bought another house, had a baby (he's adorable), and have been getting our rental ready, well to rent. But, I have been thinking about the blog for awhile now, and I'd like it if you all gave me another shot at this thing. I feel like my life is in more control now, and I can finally dedicate myself to this thing for at least one blog a month. And, now I have a great reason to have one, Gumba, the most precious, adorable baby boy ever. Note-Gumba is Husbands nickname for baby boy, kinda cute isn't it! So, hope you all have fun reading "This is My Life?" I'll try to make it honest, if not interesting, and maybe a little boring.

No comments: