Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oh My Gosh

You will never ever believe what Gumba can do! Nope, sorry, walking is not the right answer. On his first birthday he started "pumping" in his swing! Can you believe that? At one years old he can swing by himself! I am imagining all of the jealous mommies at the park that watch as I get to swing while Gumba is swinging, and there they are pushing their three year olds!!! Hahahahaha.

Also, last night for the first time, Gumba started to go down the stairs backwards! This is sooo exciting for me. He's been crawling up great for the past month, and now tries to launch himself onto the stairs so he can practice. However, we've had an issue with him wanting to go down head first. The stubborn little butt only got frustrated when we showed him differently. Then last night it happened, as he was crawling up the stairs, he paused, put his foot back down, then repeated! Then I stood there for five minutes as he went up and down. So needless to say, I watch and wait patiently (yeah right!) and he "masters" this new skill.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope the swing pumping lasts. That is so awesome. I am incredibly jealous. Savvy learned how right before kindergarten.