Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gumba and the Laundry

I now have a laundry buddy. It all started many months ago, him wanting to hold a hanger while we folded laundry. Now, he can't get enough of helping to load and unload the washer and dryer. The other day I heard him getting really frustrated and came down stairs to see him trying to put clothes from the washer into the dryer. I helped him out a bit and we got the clothes dry. A little later I hear him frustrated again, I come down stairs and he's putting the clean dry clothes into the washer. I calmly explain that clean clothes go into the basket. Next he finds the dirty laundry and starts to load the washer! This morning he is happily practicing taking clothes from the laundry basket to the washer. I think he's done this twenty or so times so far. I'll take all the help with housework I can get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were a great help with the dusting when you were that age. How about flying him here, I could use the help!

I'm begining to get Grandson withdrawals and am looking forward to the roads clearing up so I can make the trip north to see all of you. Luckily we have the Fur Rondy and the Iditarod soon. That should help pass the time until spring!

Give those little men hugs and kisses from "Ahma"! Love you all..Eagle River Granny