Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CRM's Surgery

CRM had his adenoids removed and tubes put in on Tuesday morning. He was a champ. We had to get up at 6am to get to the hospital on time. All through pre-OP he waited patiently and was very polite to all the nurses. CRM looked so cute in his hospital gown and being welled around in the wagon. Unfortunately I forgot the camera so no pictures. He was quite the bear after waking up, but was pretty easy to manage; he mostly sat on my lap and cried. However, all was made better when Elmo came on Sesame Street. We left the hospital four hours after arriving, and today CRM is back to his good old self.
A very very big thanks to my mom who flew up to help me with OMM. Husband is still very busy with work and it has made cooridinating all of CRM's need a lot easier. Mom's are great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear all is well.
mlw

Anonymous said...

Glad cm is doing good. That is what Mom's are suppose to do, glad Mom is retired so she can help.
I've been helping one of my daughters that past couple weeks.
Hope to see you in Iowa soon. Love Sharon