Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

At the Request of Ahma

For those who don't know, son #1 had a pretty big speech delay.  At some point, around two and half, he finally started talking, mostly because we had tubes put in his ears and his adenoids taken out.  Seems cruel, but it was life changing for both him and us.  Because of the speech delay, Grandma came out as Ahma, and we thought it was too darn cute to ever try to correct.  It was then I realized just how lucky us first borns are, we get to decide for all the other grandchildren what our grandparents will be called.  I remember asking my mother's mom if I could call her Granny and it stuck.  See, we older kids have it so easy, said no one ever!  But this is one of the only perks I've come up with so far!

Okay, so now the point of this post.  Ahma requested I put this super sweet picture of all my boys up for the world to see.  So eat your heart out:

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What cuties! It also validates me for calling your newborn a moose! He looks so huge and adorable with all that chub.