Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Friday, March 8, 2013

My First Born is 4!!!


Yes, I understand this is (several, whoops) months late...but better late then never they say. 

Happy Birthday #1, you are now 4!  Wowza!  It has been quite the ride.  It's been amazing to watch him grow into the person he will become.  This past year #3 has proven to be quite the big brother.  He has become quite the helper with both his brothers.  He wants to play with them.  He encourages them; whether it be learning to crawl, or building a tower, #1 is always there with cheers and claps for his brothers success. 

Also, can I just say that 4 is an awesome age?!?!  I guess growing up is like a fine wine, it gets better with age.  Each new milestone is incredible.  He has all of a sudden put so much together on his own; he can spell his name, count to 15, has number recognition to 10, and recognizes all of the letters of the alphabet.  Best thing, I had do hardly anything!  I mean, I'm sure that the books, and the conversations, and the play, and all that contributed, but it's crazy how kids pick up on all these things without having to sit down and do rote memorization!!!

So happy birthday to my first born!  While I'm saddened that I can't freeze our family in time, I can't wait to see what else this year has in store for you, and what you'll teach me.

No comments: