Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Big Announcement

Nope, we're not moving (but I wish!)
Nope, we're not getting another dog.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We're having another baby!
 

This setup was my contingency plan if I couldn't figure out how to get all the boys to cooperate at the same time.  Luckily Ahma was up here and was able lend a helping hand.  And, she even took a picture in focus!
 
The baby is due the middle of February, but we'll just go with by March.  Once again, the sex will be a surprise.  However, I will admit the more pregnancies I have, the harder it is to stick to that plan!  I went in for a later ultrasound then I normally do and it was SO tempting to find out.  But, I also figured I'd be excited for a couple of minutes and then disappointed that I did know....so we'll keep on the surprise track.  We waited quite awhile to spill the beans, so as of today, I'm already nearly halfway done at 19 weeks!
 
#1 found the ultrasound pics so I explained to him what was going on.  He took the pics and kept saying, "I'm so excited we're having another baby!"  So I don't think he minds too much.  He also told me in May that I'd be having a baby next year, so he's had the idea in his head for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Lisa, how exciting. Hope everything goes great for you. You will have lots of help. love the way you announced the new arrival.
Keep in touch. Love to all, Sharon