Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby No Name Update

Heard Baby No Names' heartbeat today! Everything is going well as far as we can tell without ultrasounds, which we won't have another one. For all those who want to start guessing, it was in the high 140's, low 150's. Husband wasn't able to make this appointment either. The first one he was working and Gumba came with me, he was freakin' adorable. Gumba behaved very well, and when the heartbeat was detected he came up to the table with a big smile on his face and touched my hand! Who knows if this has any significant meaning, but it meant a lot to me regardless. But Husband and Gumba stayed home today because it was a chilly -46F outside. Yes, you read that correctly, the temperature outside of our house all day long has been -46F, and it isn't expected to warm up until the weekend or so. Everybody at work couldn't believe I came in, but once I reminded them I have a house with a garage they started to get it. In Fairbanks it sat around -35F. So, hopefully Husband will be able to make it to one of my many upcoming appointments, February is usually warmer than January. We're still hoping on having a birth center birth. The midwife today said that vitamin's C and E help strengthen the bag, so hopefully my water won't break three and a half weeks early this time. We won't be finding out the sex until the baby reveals itself on its birthday. We have plenty of unisex items since Gumba was a surprise as well, so no need to worry there. One of the midwives is due on June 4th, a women I work with is due June 7th, and our baby is due June 14th. A midwife told me today they already have 15 babies with due dates in June, so it'll be a busy month. Hopefully they'll have room in the "inn" for everyone!

Take care all and stay warm!

No comments: