Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Saturday, June 21, 2014

#2 is now 4!

 
Happy birthday!  Four years old already.  He has grown so much, and can do so many things.  I'm thankful that he still likes to snuggle on my lap when he wakes up or while watching a show.  #3 really likes giving the baby kisses and hugs.  And he fights with #1 over the baby looking at him. 
 
He has outgrown the balance bike and has peddling a training wheel bike down, so I'm sure sometime this summer we'll take the wheels off and he'll be riding a big boy bike!  He is also in speech therapy, which is going well.  He's made great improvements, and I'm glad he'll have one more year before starting kindergarten. He is a VERY squirrely child, so it's the only place he's learning to sit and listen to follow directions.  I'd love to put him in preschool two mornings a week, but that stuffs really expensive.  He just started a preschool workbook.  I think he needs a new prescription for his glasses, it seemed he was having a hard time seeing the dot and dashes to follow for practicing fine motor skills.
 



No comments: