Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Monday, June 16, 2014

The Big 2!


My darling, precious, 3rd son turned two this May.  It really is true that time flies by.  He still is the perfect fit for our family that he was the day he was born.  #3 is an all around happy, delightful boy.  He loves playing, wrestling, and following his older brothers around, and has taken to his younger brother like a dream.  At his well child check up he weighed in at a healthy 33lbs (just two less then his older brother), trust me when I say he knows how to throw his weight around.  My mom has always said that he was born big for a reason, and well, he can keep up with them! 
 
Temperament wise he's coming into his terrible two's, which, is delayed, and welcomed.  For the most part his temper tantrums aren't even on the scale of bad. I just think he's overall, still, an easy going kid.  He still goes with the flow and is very content with life.  It's awesome!
 

 
Unfortunately his 2nd birthday was overshadowed by the fact that I had my gallbladder removed the day before his birthday.  Grandpa went to Safeway and bought the only cupcake/cake thing they had, seriously, they had a run on desserts or something, and got him a lemon cake with cream cheese frosting.  Luckily he's too young to know he was gypped!  

 
I think that every older sibling can agree, the best thing about being an older sibling is being able to use all the baby gear!  #3 loves sitting in the vibrating chair while watching TV.  
 

Snuggling with littlest brother.  So far so good.  No real big jealousy issues, and he leaves #4's pacifiers alone, not that #4 really likes them.  #3 wants to hold him and lay with him, super cute!  He helps me change diapers and is currently interested in the whole wiping business, so once I'm done, he goes back through, just in case I missed something.  I'm sure if we bottle fed he'd be wanting to do that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. It's about time you posted someting new. Love the new photos..especially all of the boys together. What a crew! Am so excited you and the baby are flying in Friday. Will miss the older boys but am sure they'll have a great time with their dad. They'll probably have all the wood split and stacked before you get home! See you soon. Love you all, Eagle River Granny