Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Saturday, November 21, 2009

11 Months Old

Gumba just turned 11 months old, yes, I said 11. How the heck is that possible? Not too much new stuff with him this month, just a whole lot of cuteness. Yesterday I gave him a spatula to play with while he was standing up, and he stood there, on two feet, not holding anything, like it was no big deal. He stood there for five seconds or so, then sat down like it was nothing. Then he decided to push a dining room chair around in circles. I can't believe he's not walking yet. I guess all the extra practice means he won't fall down as much.

In the last week or so he's turned into quite the babbler. All sorts of sounds are coming out him now. He likes to play peak-a-boo with our living room curtains. And he the baby gate is still one of his favorites toys. If I could add a grumpy face to this post I would. Gumba has finally acclimated to his play pen, he throws himself and tumbles around in it (We'll see how well he takes naps at Grammy's house now). And a few times I've caught him laughing at the "baby" as the computer screen saver shows pictures of him.

Oh, and one more thing, he is currently getting in THREE teeth, at the SAME time. Needless to say he's been quite the grump the last several days, with plenty more to come I'm sure.

No comments: