Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Friday, November 20, 2009

We Survived DST

This post is late, but, we did survive daylight savings time. I was very fearful, you all know what a battle sleep has been, and I thought this would truly throw a wrench in the mix. Could you imagine if I had to start waking up at 5am instead of 6? I couldn't even wrap my brain around it. But, as Husband would say, I waste too much energy being worried, because things were fine. In fact, they are better then before. Not sure what I did, but hopefully I'll be able to recreate it in a few months when we "spring forward."

And, why in the world do we still have DST anyways? Especially up here in Alaska. All it does is makes parents crazy, and kids crazy. I guess it's one of those things that has become status quo, and will remain even though no one has a good reason why.

No comments: