Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Had A Date With My Dog

I had a date with Sadie tonight! It was our forth agility class. Today we learned to spin. I know, sounds glamorous. I did learn something tonight though...that agility is great because you don't get tested on the previous class lessons...the bad thing is, you don't get tested. I only say this because, if you don't practice, then your dog doesn't get better. However, you have to be your own motivator, because their really isn't any failing (unless you consider not graduating). I need to start working with Sadie more, but at least now we have a list:
  • work on the beginnings of a front cross
  • work on the spin
  • work on stays
  • remember to say "wait" and not stay

Sadie is a great agility dog, I'm really the one holding her back.

No comments: