Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Jasper and his two paw touch

Jasper is one of our adorable cats, and he does a very adorable thing with his two front paws. As we walk by him, he often, and I mean often, runs by us, pauses long enough to tap us on our legs with his front paws, then runs off. That's it. That's all he does. At first we were completely surprised by this behavior, and then I started thinking it was rude (he would often do this around supper time), and now, I just get a big ol' kick out of it (no pun intended!). It's things like this that make raising all of these hellions worth it. I just look at him and smile.

By the way, this is Jasper helping Husband hang a light fixture in the bedroom. Both of our cats love to get in the way! But, at least now when I talk about Jasper you have a face to go with the name!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I showed Savannah the picture of Jasper. 'Wow Mom. He is so big and pretty!'