Now there are 4

Now there are 4

Monday, October 8, 2007

Not The Butter

Anyone who has spent a fair amount of time around me knows that two of my favorite foods are butter and salt...weird right? Don't worry, I don't go around eating these two things together and only these two things. But fresh popped popcorn, hot vegetables, all these things deserve the deliciousness of butter and salt. So, here's the scene: I come home Thursday after work. Lilie goes to the water dish to quench her thirst, Sadie heads for the water dish in the kitchen. But wait, there isn't a water dish in the kitchen. And then I see it, my tub of butter lay right side up, lid showing signs of a break in from the cats, and Sadie, with butter on her chin. Not the butter! So you see, nothing is safe in this house.

No comments: